Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

More Information

Hi everyone,

I'll place links to sites with free mitten patterns here tonight for your use. You are certainly not limited to using these, they are simply suggestions. Above all else, have fun!!

Also, if you noticed, I'm posting a list of participants and their blogs/web sites on the sidebar as they sign up.
  • If you don't want your blog/web site to be listed here, let me know.
  • If you have a blog but you didn't provide it when you signed up and you want it here, let me know that also.

Thanks,

Patty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home