Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Monday, August 28, 2006

Welcome to the Mitten Swap Blog!

Fall is just around the corner and what does that make you think of? Cold hands! What warms our hands? Mittens!

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?Make a pair of mittens for your pal! How fun is that?

Sign-up closes September 15th, and packages must be mailed no later than October 31st.

Q: How do I sign up?
A: Follow this link to sign up: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/760

Minimum requirements to participate:

1. Make and send a pair of knitted OR crocheted mittens to your pal.
2. Include some additional surprise (example: candy, magnet, cool craft tool, holiday ornament).

Q&A

Q: Who can join?
A: Anyone!

Q: How will I know who my pal is?
A: After sign-up closes Swap-bot will e-mail you asking you to log in and view your pal's name and address.

Q: How will I know what colors or fiber preferences my pal has?
A: There are questions at the bottom of this post for you to answer.

Q: What happens if I can't send my package by October 31st?
A: Please do not sign up unless you can commit to this deadline. :-)

Q: How much should I spend on my pal?
A: I suggest a minimum spend of $15 (for mittens and the extra surprise) - NOT including postage.

After sign up closes I will send you answers from your assigned pal.

1) What fibers do you prefer for mittens?
2) What are your top 3 favorite mitten colors?
3) What size mitten do you wear, small, medium or large?

1 Comments:

Blogger kelle said...

Nice blog Patty! Hey we have 8 mitten knitters so far. Can't wait to start.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home