Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Checking small?

Hi, guys. My pal seems to be offline, out of town, sick, or suffering major technical difficulties; I haven't been able to get in touch with her, and her blog borks comments. I desperately need to cast these mittens on in order to finish them by the deadline; last week was my designated knitting week and now I've got to scramble a bit in order to fit them around other obligations. But I've realized I can't wait any longer; fish gotta swim and needles gotta fly. :-)

SOooooo . . . can someone check the table Signe was so kind as to post for us and tell me if the measurements for "small" seem good? I can't judge it myself; no kids in the house and I fall a little on the border between large and medium. Since I'm modifying the pattern I'm using, I'd feel a lot safer at least knowing if the length is correct.

Seriously, if someone can confirm that one thing for me, I'll be a very happy camper.

2 Comments:

Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i'm sure that the small size will be ok. and mittens stretch so if they are a titch snug i'm sure they will give enough. just breathe. its gonna be ok :)

9:39 PM  
Anonymous rett.og.vrang said...

(grin) Breathing is always A Good Thing. ;-)

But you know, I'd forgotten about the stretch. I cast the suckers on today while I was in student exams (no student at the time)and slid the partial cuff on for a test. It might be snug, but it'll work.

Thanks for the reassurance! :-)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home