Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Contest for our Mitten Swap!

Win a set of handmade stitchmarkers, made by me!

Each week in October I will hold a drawing for the people who have mailed their packages THAT week.

To qualify for a drawing during week 1 you must mail your package between
October 1st - October 7th

To qualify for a drawing during week 2 you must mail your package between
October 8th - October 14th

To qualify for a drawing during week 3 you must mail your package between
October 15th - October 21st

To qualify for a drawing during week 4 you must mail your package between
October 22nd - October 28th

To qualify for a drawing during week 5 you must mail your package between
October 29th - October 31st

RULES:
1. Notify me when you've have indicated 'sent' out on swap-bot.

At the end of each week, I will draw one name from those people who sent their mittens that week and send the winner a set of stitchmarkers.

Will be really busy over the next week or so but I'll post again next week.
Bye!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Rhonna said...

Wow, Patty--you've already been busy! Thanks for posting all the info over the past few days! :-)

1:22 AM  
Anonymous linda said...

oups!! I have already knitted and mailed my mittens to my swap- partner. I went to the post office to day. Iā€™m a little stressed cause its a long way from Norway to USA ā€“ so to be sure that my swap-partner get her mittens!! ļŠ

8:32 AM  
Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

If I mail my mittens in September can I be part of the first week in October? Pretty please?

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home