Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Contest Update

Since some of you early birds have already sent your mittens (wow!), you can be entered in the first week's contest. Just let me know who you are and I'll be sure to include you.

I'm off to watch Brokeback Mountain and then because it's a perfect day to bake, I'm making Oatmeal Cranberry Chocolate Chip cookies! It's gorgeous in Minnesota today, not sure of the temp but when you're in the sun it feels mighty good. And soon my kitchen will smell delicious!

3 Comments:

Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

My mittens have been sent & received.
Cate

5:10 PM  
Anonymous linda said...

And my mittens have been sent and received to!! Linda

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Patty said...

Cate and Linda - you are officially entered in the drawing for Week 1.

Patty

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home