Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

International Representation - Awesome

I just went and checked the number of participants again and while we have one duplicate (she's a friend of mine, I'll help her fix it) signed up, check out the how diverse this group is.

We have folks from (listed in no particular order):

United Kingdom
Singapore
United States
Norway
Canada
Estonia
Added 9/7/2006 = The Netherlands

I cannot wait to see how this turns out.

TO THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED AN INVITE TO THIS BLOG
If you have responded to the invitation to this blog, accepting the invite that is, you are able to post to this blog just as I am right now. So feel free everyone, and blog away!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN INVITE YET TO POST TO THIS BLOG
I promise to get those invites out to you by tomorrow night (Wed, Sept 6), I've got a committment I need to run to right now or I would do it immediately.

ONE LAST THING
I'll also post the new people and their site links to the sidebar tomorrow.

Thanks everyone and have a great evening - or day - if that's the case.

Patty

5 Comments:

Blogger kelle said...

I'm starting to swatch for mittens tonight. The patterns links are great!

Thanks Patty!

9:10 PM  
Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i have my mitten pater npicked out but its a secret! can't wait to find out if my pal will like them or if i'll get to keep them!!!

12:08 AM  
Blogger erin/pinkerbell said...

I would like to join, please!

10:47 AM  
Anonymous laptitelili said...

Hi! I would like to join!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

To laptitelili -

Please go to www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/760 to sign up.

There are instructions there on how to do so.

Thanks for wanting to join us!
Patty

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home