Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mittens Received


I received the most awesome pair of mittens from Norway yesterday from
Linda. I am so in love with these mittens. I have never owned anything like this. Linda tells me they are made with Norweign yarn in a traditional Norweign pattern. Stunning I say.

I can't get the picture to upload here today, so you can check out the picture on my blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Freabreit said...

They are very nice and she knitted them very fast.
I am starting this weekend with knitting of the mittens for my pal.

Greetings Frea

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Patty said...

How beautiful - I have to learn how to make those one of these years!!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Kiki said...

WOW!!! Those are fantastic!! I'm definitely not worthy of being in this swap!! All the mittens I've seen have been AMAZING!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Signe said...

Beautiful!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home