Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Friday, September 15, 2006

New button

I made a new button, maybe it is better :)



To enter it to your blog, you should open the Templete and find the there the part of code where they speak about Links or something (depends on templete).

The code you should to add there you`ll find here (Link to code). Just open it and copy the code for your templete. Hope it works! :)

Kuduv Koeraomanik (Dog owner who likes to knit)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Patty said...

Signe, your buttons are so cool! I've never made them so I have no idea how to start. I'll play around with adding them. Thank you so much!!

Patty

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home