Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Swap Update

1. I've sent out invites to the new folks who have signed up at swap-bot.

2. I've sent emails to 4 of you asking for your answers to the swap questions. Be sure to get back to me by this coming Friday!

3. I'm going to set up a contest for 3 people to win stitchmarkers (I make them) so keep your eyes on the blog next week for details on the contest! NOTE: This contest is strictly for the participants of this swap.

That's all for now - oh, except that we now have 30 participants! Wahoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i'm getting really excited!!! i even triedknitting a tester pair of the target mittens from knitting nature or whatever and they came out all wierd so now i'm kinda sad but i'll get over it. but as i said ii'm excited. is it time yet. are we there???

12:12 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

I know what you mean, I want so badly to make a pair but I'm trying to utilize what patience I actually have. I figure since I'll be on vacation soon it will be the perfect travel project.

Saturday I'll go buy my yarn and decide on a pattern!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home