Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Friday, October 20, 2006

Fair Isle for me!


My mittens arrived two days ago. I was thrilled with them, and my DH was impressed, too. Anyway, a thousand thanks to the super-talented Rae who knitted a gorgeous pair of mittens for me that I cannot wait to wear.

If only Mother Nature would comply and the weather would cool enough for me to wear them all the time. They are gorgeous, and like I wrote Rae, they far exceeded my expectations for this swap. See/read more about the other goodies, a chocolate bar and a skein of yarn she sent at bekka.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Patty said...

I want to be able to knit like that!! Those are so cool. It would take me a year to make mittens like that, I'm sure of it.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Rhonna said...

Rae did an awesome job! :-)

5:47 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

These are spectacular!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

I'm SO jealous, they are unbelievable!! I wish I could do that!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home