Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm sending my mittens on Monday!


Here are the mittens that some lucky person is getting! And by the way, if you don't like the buttons simply cut them off. They're strictly for decoration.

Enjoy your weekends everyone!

Note the little cuff INSIDE the mitten, that's the keep it closer to the wrist since the felted part is wider.

4 Comments:

Blogger Signe said...

These are wonderful! I really like these!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Rhonna said...

Ok, Patty, I have to say that those are juts too cute! Somehow they make me think of ice cream, Saturday morning cartoons, and Gumby. I have no idea why. :-) Very cool.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Love 'em, Patty! Very nice!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger meg said...

Patty, I am delighted with my mittens and all the wonderful little things you packed up with them. I love my mittens and the buttons are staying on them, by the way!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home