Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Our First Contest Winner!

So here I am in the wee hours of the morning and as I couldn't sleep I thought, ok, might as well do the drawing for our first contest now. So I took slips of paper and wrote all of the 7 names on them, tossed them in a bowl, closed my eyes and drew one and it was Chrissie. Congratulations, Chrissie! I'll get your stitchmarkers into the mail on Monday. I sure hope you like them.

But there's still a problem - I'm still wide awake. I think perhaps I'll go knit.

Have wonderful day, everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Musing said...

Hi! I couldn't find an email address so hope it's okay to comment here.

Your mitten contest sounded fun! If you'd like, next time you have a contest feel free to announce it on our blog competizione. It's sort of a clearing house for blog contests. :-)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

Hi Musing, sounds like a cool idea to me. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Patty
patty@salsaknits.com

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home