Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Thursday, October 05, 2006

sigh

second mitten syndrome hass truck. i never have this problem with socks or with sweater sleeves because i knit them 2 at a time. but i'm really struggling to even cast on for mitten # 2 i kno wi can do it but it's relaly killing me. ok. whining done. i'm gonna go cast on. i'll jus tignore my socks tonight and i'll be through it before i know it :) photos soon i promise :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Patty said...

I kind of know what you mean. I'm starting over with a whole new pattern and entirely different yarn. Fortunately, I'm liking this pattern. :-)

1:03 PM  
Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i've almost got #2 finished they are warm and soft simple and functional. i'm kinda feeling alittle silly cause they're not beautiful like osme of the ones on here but i'm just practical sometimes :)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home