Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thanks Mitten Pal and Finished!

Thanks Kathy for the very cute mittens! I love them! And for all the other "fall" goodies you included. Here they are:

I finished my mittens tonight and will get them in the mail tomorrow! I was a little worried that I could do it but they are finished! Take a peek:


They were a lot of fun to knit! Hope my mitten pal likes them. Now on to sign up for Mittens 2.

3 Comments:

Blogger Signe said...

Very beautiful! You all are so talented here!

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Patty said...

Awesome mittens, you guys! I'm so glad this swap is turning out so well. :-)

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Rhonna said...

You know, I'm so accustomed to seeing Nordic-style mittens that I sometimes forget there are other kinds. :-) These are just too cool!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home