Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Week 1 Contest

First of all, may I say that all of the knitting I've seen so far is absolutely wonderful!!

Now, on to the first contest. Tomorrow morning (October 8th in the US), I will draw a winner from whoever has mailed their packages as of today, October 7th. I'll be checking swap-bot for the 'sent' by your name - if it doesn't say sent then you won't be in the first contest. But don't despair, there are 4 more contests to go! Watch for a winner tomorrow on the blog!

P.S. Here are who I know have sent so far:

Alison, Erin V, Jennifer H, Dalinda, Chrissie, Signe and Cate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home