Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Week 2 Contest & My Mittens

Week 2 is nearly over so remember, if you send your package between October 9th and October 14th, you will be entered in the next drawing to win a set of stitchmarkers from yours truly!

My Mittens
I finished my first one and am ready to start the second one. They're cherry red with some white mohair thrown in for the heck of it. I can't wait to show a picture but I just haven't had time to take one. I think I'll just wait until they're done, then I have no excuse. LOL!

Enjoy your evening - or day - everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger duchessofgravity said...

i mailed out my mittens yesterday :) they are off and on their way

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home