Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Week 4 Winner!

The winner for this week is Kelle P! Congratulations, Kelle, I'll get your stitchmarkers in the mail tomorrow!

I'm a bit concerned that there are still 10 people who haven't sent their mittens yet. Can you email me and reassure me that all is well? Send to patty@salsaknits.com.

Thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger kelle said...

Wow...how cool! Thanks so much!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Silver said...

Can I post and say that all is well? ;) Well, okay, I was randomly *un*well this weekend, which is why my mittens haven't gone out yet, but never fear! I shall finish them tonight and send them tomorrow. :D They're almost done, anyway. I just got derailed preparing for a show, then doing it, then being sick. Yay! ;)

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Patty said...

Hi Silver, thank you for the comment. Can you do me a favor and send me your name to my email so I know who you are? That way I can let the person who you will be sending mittens to know that they are in the works. Thank you!

Patty
patty@salsaknits.com

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home