Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Friday, November 24, 2006

Guess what I found in last night's mail

. . . Mittens! :-) Kelly was my swap pal, and she did a great job on these despite being ill. The mittens are soft and cozy, fit *perfectly,* are the perfect color to go with all my winter coats, and I soooo want to know what yarn the body of the mittens is!! It's Norway, and I have about 6 hours of daylight right now, so this photo is a wee bit dark, but the colors are just lovely.

Kelly couldn't have been more on target with her other goodies, either. Knitting magazines are always a huge luxury since I don't normally have easy access to them, and I'm down to my last dishrag in Sugar and Cream! There's a cute little knitted-sweater keychain, a magnetized list minder, and some invisible Starburst candy and a Dove chocolate bar. (Er, they weren't invisible when we ate them [grin].)

Thanks so much, Kelly!
mittens-swap

2 Comments:

Anonymous Patty said...

What a nice bunch of goodies!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Signe said...

WOW, I`m jeallows!:)
Very wonderful swap package!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home