Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I received my mittens!

Silly me, I received my mittens on Saturday and was so excited about them that I only posted about them to my blog. LOL!

So here are pictures of my goodies from Jenifer. Thank you so much, Jenifer, I'm so impressed and so are my knitting friends (and they're jealous). :-)

By the way, Jenifer dyed and spun this yarn for my mittens in my favorite colors. Could I have asked for anything more special? Wow.















2 Comments:

Blogger Signe said...

These are so lovely!
Aaach, where are my mittens :(
It is so cold here already!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Yay! I'm glad you like them. :)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home