Mittens! Get Your Mittens!

With fall just around the corner, what better time for a Mitten Swap! Mittens will be mailed out by October 31st - just in time for the first chill!

Name: PattyPatty
See my complete profile

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Panic department

Hi to all,

I know that the swap project is over by now but I`m still waiting for my package :(. I think maybe it is a good idea to let your swap pal know if you sent the mittens out. Or am I the only one who is waiting like a child for the mittens :D? There should be around 15 persons who haven`t recieved the mittens yet. Also I noticed that there is 2 participants who hasn`t sent the mittens out (information based on swap link). Maybe Patty has the latest information and all is under control:) and I`m just worried too much? I think some feedback is good to have.
Thnx,
KK.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

You're not the only one waiting! I did ask Patty to see if my pal had sent them, and she said they did late last week. So hopefully soon!!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Patty said...

Hi Signe, I've been told yours are on the way. I'll let you know if I hear anything else. I guess time got away from some folks and others were sick. :-(

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Patty said...

I just checked and your mittens are on the way. Let me know when you get them!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Signe said...

Thank you, Patty. Sorry for panic;)

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home