Fall is just around the corner and what does that make you think of? Cold hands! What warms our hands? Mittens!WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Make a pair of mittens for your pal! How fun is that?Sign-up closes September 15th, and packages must be mailed no later than October 31st.
Q: How do I sign up?
A: Follow this link to sign up: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/760Minimum requirements to participate:
1. Make and send a pair of knitted OR crocheted
mittens to your pal.
2. Include some additional surprise (example: candy, magnet, cool craft tool, holiday ornament).Q&A
Q: Who can join?
Q: How will I know who my pal is?
A: After sign-up closes Swap-bot will e-mail you asking you to log in and view your pal's name and address.
Q: How will I know what colors or fiber preferences my pal has?
A: There are questions at the bottom of this post for you to answer.
Q: What happens if I can't send my package by October 31st?
A: Please do not sign up unless you can commit to this deadline. :-)
Q: How much should I spend on my pal?
A: I suggest a minimum spend of $15 (for mittens and the extra surprise) - NOT including postage.
After sign up closes I will send you answers from your assigned pal.
1) What fibers do you prefer for mittens?
2) What are your top 3 favorite mitten colors?
3) What size mitten do you wear, small, medium or large?